Thursday, September 10, 2009

Page edits

Oooooookay, so I just finished editing my page, and added way more gadgets that I thought I would. Seriously. The lengeth of my page is becoming intimidating. Buuuuut, I should be done for quite some time. Also, it looks like everyone decided to get fish at the same time. Weird. But not only do I have amusing widgets, I decided to start post my poetry in a column thing. I'll update it every time I come up with a new poem, so it'll pobably be mostly ramndom crap, but there'll be good stuff from time to time. Constructive crits are loved, btw. Well, I'm off. Have to sleep eventually.
Loves to all~<3!

-Kaity

4 comments:

  1. Nooooo
    Join the zombies
    we never sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. YOU'RE A ZOMBIE TOO!!! AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT INFECTED US ALL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who was the original zombie. I'm also not too sure who put those little fish on their blog first.

    ReplyDelete