Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Hate Clowns.

So we went to the Field of Screams haunted maze last night...
I hate clowns.
Near the end of the first half, they had a circus tent set up. You can probably guess how that went.
I hate clowns.
Anyway, they have the music playing loud enough to be heard in Canada (2 ft tall trees ftw) some sort of pop gun that was twice as loud, and those giant A-B-C blocks set up to spell D-I-E. So anyway, we go to walk through it and these two guys dressed in the evil clown costumes (not that any of them are something other than evil) follow us through with a chainsaw and a knife. (Did I mention I hate clowns?) We get to the end of it, and I try to surreptitiously run for my life. As it turns out, it's not easy to surreptitiously run for your life through the mud while dragging your mother behind you, who very unhelpfully points out that you're running. So Chuckles decides it would just be a hoot to follow us out and growl at me.

I really hate clowns.
So when I finally get out of the maze (after hyperventilating for a minute or two) I totally chickened out and we didn't go through the second half of the maze or the Trail of Terror. (The Trail of Terror was ten scenes from famous horror movies set up on one straight path.)
For the record, I hate clowns. They suck.

Welcome, Spirits!

14 comments:

  1. My dad doesn't like clowns either.
    I guess, for me, they're a little too happy.
    Or are they?
    Miss you.
    Love Britney

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ARE way to happy. It's just not normal. Give them fangs and heavy weaponry however...Eugh. *shudder*
    Miss you too. Hopefully we'll all get together soonish.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody hire the clowns to come and SLAY BEN. he is getting TOO ANNOYING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Clowns. Could be a new band name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you can't slay the Burdle.

    And, uh, no. I would up and leave if we changed it to The Clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can too slay the Burdle.

    Not like the band actually got anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But it will. We don't have to have that as a band name. Just don't give up. It's all playing out. We have some instruments now! I'm learning how to play!

    It will work out . . .
    Or else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I could kill that bunny, or I could kill the frog that's supposedly our band manager, or I could settle with killing Jake. Hm. That last one might be a little harsh. Maybe I'l just throw flower petals and perfume over him, then run for my dear, poor,(weak) life.
    Which one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Throw flower petals and perfume over him. That will be awesome. And it's not "the frog", it's Mr. Wisdo. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't remember the name so I improvised.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course it's Mister Wisdo. *grumbles**mutters* Ingrates.
    <3

    ReplyDelete