Sunday, October 4, 2009

This is Halloween, part Deux

Okaaaaaaay, I tried, really, but the computer isn't working so no songs for now. Nyeeeeh. But mentally singing to you all. Also, long-distance hugs for the Chan-chan, all alone in big bad Georgia. So there's a billion and one things going on right now, and lots of stuff I should be doing other than blogging right now, but hey, this is more fun than Biology and Pre-Algebra. Three songs you MUST listen to for the sake of Halloween: 'This is Halloween',(preferably the Danny Elfman version, which is the original the used in the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. If you didn't love it, you weren't watching it right, and if you haven't seen it, you need to. It's a classic.) 'Moon Over Burbon Street' by Sting and 'Dead Man's Party' by Oingo Boingo. I'll be posting pictures from my deviantART account here for you all instead of giving you a direct link, since dA is an uncensored site...anyway...I don't know if any of you know what I'm doing for Halloween yet, buuuuuut, I will tell you that I'm carving a half-staff for Halloween. Obviously it won't be completly done in just a month, but it will be useable...it's gonna be awesome. Also, if anyone knows a way to put a smooth stone (aka I can't wire-wrap it) into a necklace without drilling a hole in it, please tell me. I've got a killer headache now, so signing off. I'll post pictures of my Mobile of the Cosmos (Katamari, anyone?) soon. Love to all!
Welcome, spirits!

2 comments:

  1. My Mom said to tell you that "Moon Over Bourbon Street" is an awesome song. She is about to show it to me on YouTube.
    Gonna watch the "evil youtube video" ;)
    Doncha just love Halloween?
    kei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, cool, cool.
    Oh yeah, it's my absolute favorite holliday of the year.
    ~<3

    ReplyDelete